Have you CrEaTeD your “LiVe-It” LiSt? For the next few months you will be reading/hearing a lot about the “Live-It” list on the Suede Sofa. If you are needing some help creating your list check out some of the ideas we’ll be sharing. Here are a few:
- Starting that HoMe-BaSeD business you’ve been dreaming (and talking) about.
- Finally, pursuing a CoLLeGe DeGrEe/training that was put on the back burner due to the demands of life such as motherhood.
- Dusting off a MuSiCaL iNstRumEnT that you played as a kid, but that got placed in the attic after high-school or college.
- Pursuing a HoBbY that you have always been intriqued with such as woodworking, quilting, making stain glass, etc.
- VoLunTeEriNg at a non-profit. (The picture above is the FireEscape Coffeehouse, a place for high-school and college age kids to hang out in Chanute, KS.) Click here to find out more about Director Marilyn at the FireEscape.