Want a SuPeR EaSy & FuN little dessert? I call these “CoOkiEs aNd CrEaM” IcE CrEaM BaLLs:
- OREO CoOkiEs (I use the ones with chocolate centers, but you can use whatever you like.)
- VaNilla IcE CrEaM
- Place OREO Cookies in a gallon size zip-lock bag and break them apart with a rolling pin. I personally like to keep the OREO’s in big pieces vs. crushing them into tiny crumbs.
- With a small scoop (such as a MeLoN bAlleR) spoon out a few small ice cream scoops and place in the cookie crumbs.
- Using your FiNgErS roll the ice cream in the cookie crumbs pressing the cookie pieces into the ice cream.
4. Place on a wax paper lined cookie sheet and place in the freezer.
These little treats are great for little MoUtHs and eating with your fingers!!